Department of Mechanical Engineering
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO: an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- PO: an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- PO: an ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs.
- PO: an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- PO: an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- PO an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- PO: an ability to communicate effectively.
- PO: a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life long learning.
- PO: a knowledge of contemporary issues.
Program Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO: Be capable of applying relevant skills of basic sciences, engineering design and modeling, manufacturing, management etc. learnt in the programme for their professional career.
- PEO: Strengthen themselves, using the infrastructure at their disposal, to get placed in the areas of their interest, enter into higher education and take up research assignments so as to meet the challenges of engineering world.
- PEO: Be able to develop the communication skills, professional personality and ethical values that will mould them into a good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals.