Department of Management Studies
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Students will be equipped with the integrated knowledge and ability to perform as management leaders.
- Students will be productive managers with positive perspectives and skills.
- Excellence in teaching, professional and research activities demonstrated by the faculty members.
- Students are academically prepared to be professional managers and design solutions for processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental consid
- Students will be achieving their organizational goals and will be on par when evaluated on a national level exam.
- Students will possess the professional attitudes and skills to perform as productive employees and apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Students will perform effectively as an individual or as a member or leader in diverse teams under multidisciplinary environment.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively on complex management problems with effective reports, design documentation and presentations.
- They will recognize the need for lifelong learning in the broadest context of environmental changes.