Department of Information Technology
- To generate skilled technocrats for implementation of emerging Information Technologies
- To produce a pool of young , fresh and ready to be absorbed human resource who can face the professional challenges with more knowledge
- To create, maintain and nurture a positive and vibrant environment for academic and industry oriented research along with multichannel entrepreneurship flairs.
To attain global recognition in computational education, training and research to meet the growing needs of the computing and software industry and society as a whole for successful professionals rich in knowledge and adaptability.
- To produce globally competent, qualified computer professionals and to inculcate the spirit of moral values to make the students good citizens.
- Providing state-of-art research facilities to generate knowledge and develop technologies in the thrust areas of Information Technology.
- Developing linkages with world class organizations to strengthen industry-academia relationships for mutual benefits.
- To facilitate the students to work with recent tools and technologies
- To mould the students by inculcating the spirit of ethical values contributing to the societal ethics
- Imparting Quality Technical Education to young Engineers by providing the state-of-the-art laboratories, quality instructions by qualified and experienced faculty and research facilities to meet the requirements of stakeholders in real time usage and in training them to excel in competitive examinations for higher education and employment to interface globally emerging techno-informative challenges in the growth corridor of techno-excellence.