Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Program Education Objectives (PEOOs)
- To prepare students by quality education through cutting edge methods both in theory and practice to excel academically in university and other competitive examinations.
- Nurturing students to inculcate the attitude of accepting technological challenges so that they are valued by their employing organizations for their contributions to industry and research.
- To impart advanced knowledge amongst students to pursue higher education and fostering research environment in the department.
- To develop students as professional in electronics and allied industries, automotive, IT related industries, research organizations and educational sectors over the globe and to prepare them to play leadership role along diverse path.
- To inculcate students to be sensitive and develop an understanding of the social and human context in which their engineering contributions will be utilized while conducting their professional duties.