Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- To prepare students by quality education through cutting edge methods both in theory and practice to excel academically in university and other competitive examinations.
- Nurturing students to inculcate the attitude of accepting technological challenges so that they are valued by their employing organizations for their contributions to industry and research.
- To impart advanced knowledge amongst students to pursue higher education and fostering research environment in the department.
- To develop students as professional in electronics and allied industries, automotive, IT related industries, research organizations and educational sectors over the globe and to prepare them to play leadership role along diverse path.
- To inculcate students to be sensitive and develop an understanding of the social and human context in which their engineering contributions will be utilized while conducting their professional duties.
Mission and Vision
To create an educational environment where students can gain in depth knowledge of technology across its multi disciplinary facets and establish themselves amongst the finest engineers of tomorrow for the betterment of the nation and themselves.
- Provide excellence in teaching keeping abreast of the changing face of engineering technology and demands of the world market.
- Be amongst the best in offering a program for the students that nurtures leadership qualities and social responsibilities
- Create a departmental atmosphere where students can pursue academic excellence through research and testing to meet the demands of electronics industry in particular and other inter discipline
- Provide guidelines for successful careers in electronics industries and R&D organizations to solve real world problems.