Department of Civil Engineering
The department is strengthened by its state of art laboratories, all well equipped, and modern. The laboratories are maintained and kept under strict and able supervisions of respective laboratory-in-charges. In the laboratories students get full opportunity to perform the experiments included in their course curriculum and even some more to give them a proper practical exposure prior to entering the industry.
The laboratories are:
- Geotechnical Laboratory
- Concrete Laboratory
- Solid Mechanics Laboratory
- Geology Laboratory
- Survey Practices Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Concrete Practice Laboratory
- Building Design & Drawing
- Environmental Engineering Laboratory
- Highway Engineering Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
A central computer facilities having wireless internet facility with 30 terminals and packages like AutoCAD, STAAD-Pro etc.
The Departmental Library is well equipped with various valuable and rare books.